Escape to Muskoka



Despite the incredibly warm weather we've been having, the first day of fall is around the corner.  Outdoors, the leaves are turning from green to golden, the evenings are a little cooler, and the stores are packing their shelves with new merchandise.   Me - I am dreaming of a little escape, and dare I say, without the kids.  Just north of Toronto, is a luxury resort known as taboo, that is a perfect place to reconnect with yourself and your Love.
   

From check in to check out this place has all you need to forget the stress work and every day life.  Cozy rooms and suites, culinary delights, nature as your playground, and a rejuvenating spa.  Eat, read, sleep, swim, walk, hike, breathe, in a picture perfect setting.



If these images don't get you in the mood for a weekend escape, then you need to be taken by force!  In the meantime, I am hoping that I can co-ordinate an escape for October!  Like so many others, it's my favorite time of year, and perhaps the most inspring.  I hope I can take full advantage.


Insert me, a bottle of wine and  a fabulous entree! 


No comments:

Post a Comment