Fall Favorites by Max Mara


Some of my favorite looks this fall come from the Italian Fashion House Max Mara!  Ok - I'll be honest, every fall I look to Max Mara for there classic cuts and tailored coats!  This years ad campaign with model Freja Beha Erichsen is perfect. 

When the cool weather starts to set in, I am all about great sweaters and perfect fit pants. This fabulous collection of wool, silk, cashmere and angora sweaters and classic fit trousers, is my look.



The colour of this overcoat is so versatile, and the classic cut is flattering.  The “Margaux” bag with two handles, maxi zip and satin-polished metal fastening is available in plenty of sizes, materials and colours. I adore the thigh high leg warmers (below) with the flower trim. I didn't think I could make use of these, but I wear a lot of skirts, and with unpredictable fall weather - these can easily slip on for warmth and style! 


No comments:

Post a Comment