Blogger Meet Up and a Thank You!

I have been blogging for about a year and a half now, and since I started I have kept my eyes peeled for a Design Blogger Meet Up in the Toronto Area.  Much to my dismay, I haven't found any.  So late Friday afternoon on twitter I asked, Daniella of Dress Design and Decor, if she would be interested in a little meet up, and she said  "absolutely".  And so we've decided to start spreading the word.

Are you a Canadian design blogger who would be interested in getting together in Toronto with some of the fascinating people behind the blogs you love to read everyday?  Leave a comment below with your email address, or email me directly at vitania@hotmail.com and we'll keep you posted on our Blogger night out! 




All Photos Jeff Herr Photography



And if I wasn't excited enough about our blogger Meet up, Daniella emails me just a few mintues later saying that  I am the winner of the Stella and Dot Giveaway that was hosted on her blog!

I just wanted to say Thank you very much to Daniella, and to the wondeful Amy of Stella and Dot, who sponsored the giveaway for a $50 Gift certificate from Stella and Dot.   You can become of a fan of Amy's on facebook to find out about more of the amazing things she has going on. 


This could be mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment