The Calm space: Happiness is Wanting What You've Got!


You know that old song from Cheryl Crow, “I’m gonna soak up the sun, I’m gonna tell everyone, To lighten up”? I love that song. It’s a happy song, and every time I hear it reminds me of what really matters. My beautiful family, my friends, my home and the wonderful memories I have made over the years. There is another line in that song that helps me put some things into perspective, especially when I see something in a magazine that I think I need, like a whole new kitchen. The line is, “it’s not having what you want, its wanting what you’ve got”. Isn’t that the truth? I often find myself dreaming of things I want, I forget I have everything I need.    READ MORE

I am over at the Calm Space this week with an article on being Happy with what you'lve got.

No comments:

Post a Comment