Little House on the lake



Lately, I have been dreaming of a little house by the lake. Nothing too fancy, just a place to escape to on hot summer weekends, or even crisp fall days.   A few small bedrooms to rest our heads in and one big happy open space to relax in when we aren't out by the water.  I don't want a gourmet kitchen, 'cause I don't want to cook.  Everything should be easy and relaxed and clutter free. A great wall of windows to enjoy the view, and plenty of comfortable seating both inside and out.  A wood burning fireplace is a must for those chilly fall evenings, and I love the idea of decorating with found objects. 


This wonderful Lake house was designed by Bear Hill Interiors out of Little Rock, Arkansas.  I can't wait to share another one of their remarkable interiors.   


No comments:

Post a Comment