Simple Fall Table

Fall has slowly made its way here.  It was 80 degrees last week and it hit the low 40's over the weekend.  I like this time of year when the leaves are changing colors and the air is more crisp and not so hot.  I don't mind being outside because I know I won't break a sweat.  I'm more of an AC girl in the summer.

Fall is one of those seasons I don't really decorate for.  I like to keep things simple around here and don't want to make a big fuss re-arranging things.

 

I wanted to dress the table up nice and simple and use what I already had.  I pulled out my centerpiece from last year and the white and blue pumpkins.  The pumpkins give me more color.


I mixed in some glass candle votives, a grapevine pumpkin, and a metal orb from Target.  I wanted to bring in natural elements.


The colors are neutral.  I'm not big on the traditional oranges and reds for fall.




I love the natural look on the table.

What are you decorating with for fall?

 
You're reading Simple Fall Table by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Sharing with

Between Naps on the Porch * Under the Table and Dreaming * DIY ShowoffCreatively Living * Skip to My Lou * The Dedicated House * Thrifty Decor Chick * A Bowl Full of Lemons * A Stroll Thru Life * Funky Polka Dot Giraffe * Home Stories A to Z * Homework * Ladybug Blessings * New Nostalgia * Not Just a Housewife * The Winthrop Chronicles * The Gunny Sack * Tiny Sidekick * Tip Junkie * DIY by Design * DIY on the Cheap * Ginger Snap Crafts * Handy Man Crafty Woman * Life With the Crust Cut Off * Simply Designing * Someday Crafts * The Blissful Bee * Bloom Designs * Embracing Change * It Happens In a Blink * Anderson and Grant * Chic on a Shoestring Decorating * Just Us Four * Liz Marie Blog * Remodelaholic * Simply Sweet Home * The Shabby Nest * View From the Fridge *

No comments:

Post a Comment