Home
Amazing Bathroom Designs Pictures
marketing
Home
»
design ideas
»
Nate Berkus for Target
Nate Berkus for Target
7:45 AM
gawenane candra
Labels:
design ideas
So I was browsing Target's website and came across a new collection. If you don't already know, Nate Berkus is doing a collection available only at Target.
I'm loving all the accessories.
Multicolor Hurricane
Decorative Bucket
Monterrey Pillow
Decorative Chain
Lamp Base
And the bedding is gorgeous.
Urban Trellis Comforter
Nepal Chevron Duvet
I haven't made my weekly trip in Target yet, but looking at these items, I'll be in there sooner than later. Have you scooped up any goodies yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Post
Amazing Bathroom Designs
When people design their home, they often don’t pay much heed to the bathrooms. I really wonder… why? Every single corner of your dream hom...
DIY Ornament Garland
I always drape a faux evergreen garland across the family room mantle. This year, I was determined to dress it up with leftover ornaments. ...
Gold, Silver, and Blue Christmas Tree
The Christmas tree is finally up and decorated. It took me a while since the kids wanted to help I was re-arranging as we went since my da...
Saving Money on Home Decor
Who doesn't like to save money when shopping? I love a good deal. There are so many ways on saving money when shopping. 1. Check bot...
Best Projects of 2014
Well hello there friends. How was your Christmas? Ours was great. We have Christmas at our house early and drove down to visit family out...
Christmas Card Holder
Now that Christmas time is in full effect, the Christmas cards are arriving in the mail. Instead of stacking them on a table this year, I w...
November Month In Review
Yep, December is here. It seems like this year just moved by so quickly. Four more weeks and it'll be a new year. Here's what happ...
Christmas Entry Table
One of the places I like to keep decorated for the season is the entry table. It's the first surface you see when walking in the house....
A Classic Touch
Every now and again, you get the chance to meet someone whose passion and dedication to design is exhilarating. Recently for me, that some...
Feeling Green
Feeling a little Green on St. Patrick's Day! Have a fabulous one. Images: Rachel Robby, Michael Kors, Valentino Shoes, kenneth Cole Cuf...
No comments:
Post a Comment