Suite Paris



It never fails.  I start out with good intentions.  Let's see if I can find a cool inexpensive place to stay for a week in Paris with the family. Hmm, there is a nice one for 1500e's, oh and another for 1800e's.  And then I stumble across this, of course it will cost us a cool $4500e's a week, but so exquisite, that all I can think of is, when do we leave? Chevron flooring, antique furniture, original artworks, fireplace, gold gilded mirrors....the list goes on.  It's located just a few minutes away from the popular Champs Elysees.  It's equipped with all the comforts of home and more.  But most importantly, it's exactly how I envision a true Parisian apartment.  Especially the full french doors, that open to the the balcony.  It's heaven.

In truth, we likely won't make it out to Paris any time soon.  But you know dreaming about it is half the fun!  









All images from Haven in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment