Beautiful Belgium




Over the past few years, I have been more drawn to the natural beauty of Belgium. The design scene certainly has a lot to do with it, as some of my favorite homes are  Belgian homes,  It's kind of the perfect mix of classic french and Scandinavian design  And I admit it's the style I am most drawn to because it's a little less pretentious.  Architectural Digest recently featured this property in Belgium, a 50 acre estate that was recently renovated under the direction of Axel Vervoordt.  The grounds are pristine, and were landscaped by the firm Wirtz International.  The full features is a glimpse into paradise..  Recently Brooke of Velvet and Linen, took a little trip to Belgium, and visited a fellow blogger, Greet of Belgian Pearls, and her posts were amazing, from the countryside to  the design discoveries. Stay tuned friends, you'll be seeing more of my Belgian discoveries.







No comments:

Post a Comment