Design Social

This week has been such an exciting week, I had to take some time to share some news with you.  I have always been a bit of a party planner, so it's no surprise that when amazing opportunities come along, I can't wait to share them with friends who are equally enthusiastic. From TV, to interviews, to tea, here is a recap of a whirlwind week.
Tea and Talk with Sarah and Tommy

Sarah Richardson and Tommy Smythe invited a few bloggers for tea and talk at her office in Toronto.  The topic du jour, the new show Sarah 101, as well as some insight into their friendship and their creative process.
This story for MONDAY

Chat with Genevieve Gorder

Genevieve Gorder is going into her 4th season of Dear Genevieve and I can't wait to share with you details of our chat on Tuesday.  She is so cool, and so passionate about design, and the emotional rewards of working on the show.  More on this in a couple of weeks.

Time for TV with Steven and Chris

OK - so I missed the Stephen and Chris show when they invited bloggers to be part of the audience. On Monday, I decided to finally get out to view a taping of the show when my friend Jo Alcorn was going to be on..  Jo does regular features with them, and she is fab. Twitter helped me gather a few friends together, e Voila! We were even featured online at House and Home Magazine. Thanks Jennifer. Check it out!  The show airs on Jan 4th.

And that's a wrap!  I hope you all have a fabulous weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment