The Calm Space: Experimenting with Harmony

What a crazy weekend!  The Design blogger Meet Up was so much fun. It was a pleasure to meet all these amazing and creative bloggers.  Celeste from GKHair, and Maeve from Delta inspired us with their words about blogging and social media.   I can't wait to put up my official post with details and photos of the night.   I am still having a hard time slowing down after the quick pace I have maintained over the last couple of weeks. 

I am at the The Calm Space today, sharing a few words about creating harmony in your home.  Actually the entire site is filled with stories and tips about living in Harmony.

Many designers can create a beautiful interior, but few can create a harmonious one. This month’s opening quote by Doug Floyd applies to interiors as well. You don’t get a harmonious space when you use the same colour, or layout.... MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment