Going Under

 The negatives have arrived. You know --1, -3, -6 readings on the thermometer. I like to think I am an outdoors loving kind of gal, but when that first cold hits, all I really want to do is hide under the cover of a nice warm blanket and drink tea.  Of, course that bliss-full moment will last less than a minute, because the kids will want me to play princess and pirates.  The blanket will turn into a fort of some sort, and I'll spend the rest of the afternoon defending the Lego treasure from dreaded sea and land creatures.  My favorite is the comfort and warmth of a classic cable knit throw.  Hand and Home made, this classic knit is always inviting and forever stylish.  Here are just a few in cashmere and cotton.

Cashmere from Elegant Linens

Cotton Throw and Pillow from Pure Living

Cashmere from Restoration Hardware

No comments:

Post a Comment