Create your Own Path

Jo Alcorn, and Me
( not my most glamourous moment people)

When Jo Alcorn of Whitewash &Co, who I met through the wonderful world of twitter and blogging, asked me to speak to her class about my experiences in the design industry, as a business owner, and blogger, I was thrilled.  Yesterday I had the chance to meet with aspiring students and a creative group of individuals who are just starting their design journey.  It was really great to meet some of the students, and set little fires inside them about the wonderfully world of blogging, and the amazing journey they have before them.

I just wanted to share with you the last slide of my presentation.  It sums up our discussion but more importantly It's how I approach life, and all the amazing experiences I have been fortunate enough to have.



No comments:

Post a Comment