The Calm Space: The Bathroom Retreat

Karyl Pierce Paxton

I love January. Something about saying goodbye to an old year, and welcoming a new one filled with possibilities puts me in a great mood. It’s the time of year that I take the most time for myself, reflecting, redirecting and focusing on what the future holds. I am about to set off an incredible journey, and I need my mind, and body to be clear and focused on achieving my goals. But given all the things I have to get done in a day, and the two little people who demand my attention constantly, there is very little time for my much needed contemplation..... Continue
.
I am over at The Calm Space this week, sharing some insight into beautiful bathrooms and some of the much needed benefits of having a personal space to retreat too.

No comments:

Post a Comment